QR Code Link to This Post
Stop Overpaying for Web Design!
We’ve been in web development for over a decade now, and we see people getting ripped off all the time - and for basic websites. It’s simply right here on craigslist - just look at our ‘competitors’ quality, their prices, and their shady overuse of buzzwords.
A barely customized Wordpress theme with 7 pages getting billed for around ~$1800 and paying $200 per month. Really?! That’s just insane. $4500 uncustomized Shopify theme with like 5 products? Crazy. And let’s not even get into how much of a scam SEO has become.
These standard web development companies can charge a lot for their services for one major reason: because you don’t understand the work they are doing and its value. It’s that simple. A modern basic website these days just isn’t valued at over $1000 anymore. It’s 2019, you can probably make yourself one in a few weeks if you have the time. But let’s face it, you’d rather spend your time doing the stuff you actually like and outsource work because that’s a major part of owning a business - delegation.
You have any questions? We have answers. Need advice for your site? Email us.
This is our life. We Travel. We Hike. We Make Websites. And we’re amazingly good at it.
This is what you’ll get.
- 15 years of experience - and with experience comes carefreeness. We can do this stuff in our sleep, which means you’ll get professional work quickly, affordably, and seamlessly.
- Thought, creativity, and hard work into every project we take on.
- Knowledge and understanding of which businesses suck and which are a rip off (we’re looking at you, GoDaddy).
- Excellent and affordable recommendations from web hosting to highly secure email services.
- Quick responses (100% of the time within 2 days), with receptive, perceptive, and meaningful answers to all of your questions.
- Unwavering dedication to your project, and we’ll keep working with you until everything is just right.
- We literally do this for fun in our downtime - it’s our business, our hobby, and our passion.
This is what you won’t get.
- Messy contracts. You own the rights to use and edit what we make you as you wish.
- Surprise costs. We’re completely up front with all prices from the get go.
- Vague, unclear, unresearched answers to your questions.
- Inexperienced developers who don’t have the foresight and experience to handle the growth of your website along with your business.
- A website that was shoddily thrown together in a week, with inaccurate information that never gets updated.
What we’re experienced in.
- Our Preferences: Wordpress / HTML / CSS / JS / PHP / Perl / Python / Ruby / SQL / Git
- Extras: SASS / Bootstrap / Materialize / Other CMS’s
What they say about us.
“Working with Carefree Creative has never been anything less than incredibly productive and enjoyable… we are getting unparalleled service, and truly professional and beautiful work.”
- Robin Kennedy, Owner of Robin’s Confections
“They are very responsive and I would strongly recommend their services to anyone looking for a unique, custom website that is designed to perfectly fit your needs.”
- Kate Baldacci, Owner of Whole30 Coach ME
“They prepared a very professional proposal that clearly outlined the plan we agreed on… They put tremendous effort into all aspects of my website until we got everything just right.”
- Margaret Copeley, Owner of Northern Waters Books
How To Get In Touch