Successful and growing Ecological Contracting Company is seeking qualified individuals to join our field construction team. Currently hiring Project Coordinator/ Estimator
QR Code Link to This Post
• Support the Team Lead, Project Managers and field crew in implementing and completing projects in the most efficient and productive manner.
• Coordinate materials, equipment, and communicate with subcontractors for projects
• Must be able to read and understand construction plans, specifications and permit requirements for assigned project tasks
• Effectively use GPS for surveying and layout
• Obtain bidding documents and establish timeline for responses; analyze bid documents for scope, schedule, conflicts/ clarification needs, risk and construction strategy.
• Attend pre-bid meetings; perform detailed take-offs and establish bid sheet/ file; knowledge of HCSS or bidding software preferred
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• BS/BA Degree in Civil Engineering
• Ability & willingness to travel to job sites in New England, with some weekday overnights
• 5-day work week; occasional weekends (no more than a few times per year)
• Valid driver's license and clean driving record
• Valid Employment documents
• OSHA-10 card (OSHA 40 Certification a plus)
• Strong work ethic, dedication and ability to work well with others
• Rate based on experience – (Prevailing wage jobs throughout New England)
• Health, Dental, 401(k), Group life, STD, LTD, AD&D insurance
• 9 paid holidays per year
• Sick/Personal/Vacation starting at 80 hours
*SumCo Eco-Contracting, LLC is a smoke free, drug free work environment. All employees must pass a pre-employment drug test.
Our difference is in more than just our name. Every project our teams undertake helps create a more resilient and sustainable world. We’re looking for people who want to make that kind of a difference, and who are willing to invest their energies in that common goal. In addition to participating on and delivering amazing projects, our people are rewarded with competitive compensation, benefits, and retirement packages.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER