We are a community hospital serving 16 communities in North Central Massachusetts. We boast a highly qualified medical staff with 115 active and associate member physicians offering community-based primary care and a wide range of specialty services.
Required skills & experience (the 4 “must haves” to be considered, and 1 "preferred")
1. High School graduate or equivalent.
2. Successful completion of certified nursing assistant program.
3. Massachusetts CNA Certification
4. Current BCLS certification.
5. Minimum of six months to one year of related work experience, preferred. **Can be new grad**
There are 5 positions available -
FT Days - Geri/Psych
FT Evening - MedSurg
PT Days - MedSurg
PT Evening - MedSurg
PT Days - ICU CNA & Secretarial Combination
- Assists patients with activities of daily living, provides basic nursing care to geriatric psychiatric patients and assists in maintenance of a safe and clean environment under the direction and supervision of the Registered Nurse in charge of the team and/or unit.
licenses and certifications - BLS, CNA
minimum education - High School/GED
years experience - New graduate
Please apply to this posting with a full resume. Any inquiries without a resume will not be considered.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers