HELLO, MY NAME IS CYNTHIA PRICE I HAVE OWNED AND OPERATED CINDY’S DAYCARE FOR OVER 30 YEARS.
I SPECIALIZE IN PREPARING CHILDREN FOR KINDERGARTEN.
I FOLLOW THE MASSACHUSETTES STATE GUIDELINES THAT ANY PRESCHOOL IN MA. FOLLOW.
I have 2 openings due to children leaving for school.
YOU ARE WELCOME TO VISIT US. Please see map for location. There is also a Map on my web site.
PLEASE VISIT MY WEB SITE: http://www.cindysdaycare.net/
Cindy’s Daycare can offer you and your child:
- - Honored by WAAEYC (Worcester Area Association for the Education of Young Children) in 2013 for "Going above and beyond, to impact the lives of children and families"
- Hours: 6:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. care for children 18 months +
- I am a Registered Medical Assistant
- Reasonably priced quality care
- Full time, school vacation, before and after school care
- Pre-School curriculum aiming at social skills/kindergarten readiness. - I purchase the “Fireflies” curriculum from Funshine Express. See what we are doing at: http://www.funshineexpress.com/
- Ma. Family Daycare License (30+ yrs.)
- CDA certified (Child Development Associate) which means I demonstrated competence in working with young children through an assessment by the CDA National Credentialing Program.
- Full assessment on your child every 6 months…with referrals to services if necessary
- CPR and First Aid certified 30+ yrs.
- Member of NAFCC (National Association of Family Child Care)
- A healthy, stimulating and safe environment
- Nutritious meals and or snacks (Bay State Food Program) *
- Frequent, positive warm interactions with all children
- Varied age-appropriate equipment and materials
- Opportunities to socialize, create, construct, dramatize, and experiment
- Spacious fenced in playground
- I have exceptional references available upon request.
**The above pictures reflect our yearly BUTTERFLY PROJECT that we do in May.
* ” In accordance with federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin ,sex ,age ,or disability. To file a complaint of discrimination write USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights,1400 Independence Avenue SW, Washington, DC 20250-9410 or call show contact info
(voice) or show contact info
(TTY). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.”
***All pictures used are approved by parents and signed release forms are on file.
CALL ME AT: show contact info
I look forward to hearing from you…
CYNTHIA PRICE R.M.A.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers