Integrate- Marketing Technology
Integrate is a high-growth, emerging marketing technology leader in the field of Demand Orchestration. The company has brought a new-type of marketing technology (MarTech) solution to B2B marketers in the last few years developing a marquee roster of early-adopter enterprise and mid-market customers that are advocates for its solution.
The Data Specialist will join our high-growth team in our brand new Hopkinton office. In this role, you will be responsible for working closely with our Customer Success Campaign Managers to utilize our software and to generate results for our B2B marketing customers. The Data Specialist will be responsible for managing one of Integrates Tier 1 clients lead generation reports. Using Integrates software, you will download and scrub through data to ensure error-free delivery flow into client's third-party lead processing system.
What You'll Do:
- Downloading lead files from required accounts in Integrates platform
- Scrubbing leads to remove special/international characters
- Checking the leads against the clients third party's rejection rules
- Formatting and combining leads into the lead report template and submitting leads into the third party's system
- Spot check and audit of data
- Submit completed client template to a secure file transfer platform
What You Offer:
- Effective Time Management
- Microsoft Excel Experience
- Excel Macro experience a plus
- Experience meeting deadlines and managing projects independently
2-5 hours per day M-F (20-25 hrs/week)
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers