Healthy Participants Needed for Clinical Research Studies
The Pfizer New Haven Clinical Research Unit (NHCRU) is conducting a study of a new investigational vaccine to prevent infections caused by the streptococcus pneumoniae (pneumococcus) bacteria in infants, children, and adults.
Study number: B7471001
You may be eligible to participate if you:
• Are a healthy male or female between the ages of 18-49
• Meet all eligibility criteria
• Are able to comply with all study visits
• You will be compensated $135.00 for travel expenses to and from screening.
• You will be compensated up to $5500 for completion of the study.
Ask about our referral program and be compensated for referring a friend.
The study involves:
• 1 dosing period
• 1 echocardiogram appointment (subjects will be given option to have the
echocardiogram performed on Day -1 prior to check in with an additional overnight stay in
the CRU for convenience)
• 6 overnight stays in the NHCRU
• 1 follow-up visit to the clinic
• 2 follow-up phone calls