Healthy Participants Needed for Clinical Research Studies
The Pfizer New Haven Clinical Research Unit is conducting a study of a new investigational drug to treat
people with Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE) which is a chronic inflammatory condition.
You may be eligible to participate in this research study if:
• You are a healthy male or female (of non-child bearing potential) age 18 to 55.
• You are able to meet all eligibility criteria
• You are able to comply with all study visits
This study involves:
• One dosing period requiring approximately 5-6 overnight stays and approximately 8-11 followup
visits for subjects participating in the single dose group. If you are a single dose participant,
you will be in the study for approximately 3-5 months depending on the group to which you are
• Two or Three dosing periods with a total of 8-11 overnight stays and approximately 11-16
follow-up visits for the multiple dose subjects. If you are a multiple dose participant, you will
remain in the study for approximately 4-6 months depending on the group to which you are
If you are accepted in the study, you will be randomly assigned (like the flip of a coin) to receive either
the study drug or placebo.
• You will be compensated up to $270.00 for travel expenses to and from screening evaluations.
• You will be compensated up to:
Groups 1 & 2: $5,000.00 Group 7: $7,700.00
Groups 3, 4 5: $7,000.00 Group 8: $8,800.00
Group 9A: $9,800.00 Group 9B: $9,200.00
Volunteer for a clinical research study and be compensated for your time.
Call today. show contact info
show contact info
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers